Cradle of Rome 2 Hits US on Nintendo DS and 3DSby Adam Riley on 06/27/12
Rising Star Games has released Cradle of Rome 2 in North America now, on both Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS. The sequel to one of the best-selling Match-3 games by Jewel Master, Cradle of Rome 2 brings improved features, graphics and high-quality sound to the incredibly successful series. Cradle of Rome 2 challenges players to race against time by swapping tiles in an intense Match-3 game. As players progress, they must earn enough gold and materials to return Rome to its former glory and ascend to the position of Caesar. Providing simple, yet addictive, gameplay on both the 3DS and DS platforms, Cradle of Rome 2 lets players use their earnings to build houses and magnificent palaces as they develop their small settlements into flourishing empires.
Cradle of Rome 2 features include:
- 100 all-new levels
- Mini-games during construction of every new building
- Unlockable tools to aid progress
- Rebuilding memorable structures in Roman history
- Timeline spanning seven historical epochs
- Redrawn widescreen hi-res artwork (3DS only)
- Fully interactive 3D game board (3DS only)
Developed by Cerasus Media and published by Rising Star Games, Cradle of Rome 2 is currently available on the Nintendo 3DS for USD29.99 and the Nintendo DS for USD19.99.